EXPANDED TERTIARY EDUCATION EQUIVALENCY AND ACCREDITATION PROGRAM (ETEEAP)
The Expanded Tertiary Education Equivalency and Accreditation Program (ETEEAP) is a validation and equivalency framework that is an alternative to formal higher education programs. It acknowledges that learning can take place from informal and other sources of learning aside from the confines of a formal classroom.
ETEEAP is a validation, assessment and equivalency program that may require enhancement and supplemental activities and processes to be able to obtain an honorary degree. It seeks to assist an applicant who has gained meaningful experiences and industry to obtain a COLLEGE diploma equivalency that will allow them to enjoy full economic benefits of their knowledge, skills, and competencies in the local and global workplace.
Candidates must possess the following qualifications to be able to enter the ETEEAP Program:
- At least high school graduate.
- Employed for at least five (5) years in the industry related to the degree program sought.
- At least 25 years old, supported with an authenticated birth certificate.
ETEEAP enrollees must submit the following:
- HS FORM 138
- Certificate of Transfer credentials
- Official transcript of records
- Certification of Employment (present and previous employment)
- Certifications of Job Descriptions
- Certificates of Seminars attended, certificates of training, Certificates of Merit
- Certificates of Recognition, Certificates of Distinction, Awards, plaques and the like if working in private or GOCCs institutions
- Industry Certifications
- NCs from TESDA
- Photographs of the candidate in the workplace or work situation
- Passport entries and visas
If with business operations
- Business permit and other business documents
- Licenses and tax payments
- Other documents in support of claimed competencies/experiences
Visit our website: www.pcu.edu.ph/eteeap.