To secure the position of a premier teaching and research university and to make it one of the finest universities in the Philippines, the Philippine Christian University follows these policies:
1. Maintain the highest standards of teaching, research, and administration;
2. Advance intellectual, cultural, economic and social welfare of its academic community;
3. Work with other national universities to enrich intellectual discourse, educational quality and research activity in the national community;
4. Defend the academic freedom of its administrators, faculty, staff, and students to engage in rational inquiry and public discourse without fear or favor; and,
5. Create a diverse, harmonious scholarly community committed to equity and merit as the fundamental principles through which administrators, faculty, staff, and students are encouraged and assisted to realize their full potential.