Envisions to develop and nurture each student in their total development.
Thus, the services and programs are focused on enabling students towards;
- achievement of personal adequacy and effectiveness through self-knowledge
- awareness of their surroundings
- mastery of the relationship between themselves and the environment
- appreciation of spiritual, personal and social values
This service is designed to provide students with appropriate educational, vocational and personal/social data, needed to understand themselves and their environment.
- Orientation Program for New Students
- Individual Inventory
- Symposia / Lectures
- Collection of brochures
- Collection of Company Profile
- Posting of Job Vacancies
RESEARCH / APPRAISAL SERVICE
- Entrance Examination
- Research on Student Needs and Problems, etc.
- Student’s Profile
- Personality and Interest Tests
- Assessment of the Guidance Services and Activities
- Program Development
INDIVIDUAL & GROUP COUNSELING
This service involves a learning process in which students could gain insights about themselves and their interpersonal relationship so they can enact behaviors that would advance their personal development.
Counseling is designed to help students understand and clarify their views about life and to learn to reach their goals through meaningful, well informed choices and through resolution of problems of an emotional or interpersonal nature.
- Individual (walk-in) Counseling
- Initial Interview
- Exit Interview for Graduating Students
- Academic Counseling
- Special Topics
- Group Dynamics
CAREER EDUCATION, PLANNING & PLACEMENT
This service helps to promote individual skills and attitudes necessary for coping with changes in the occupational world. This further includes students’ awareness of their basic academic skills, decision-making, job seeking, job getting, job holding and development of good work habits and a personally meaningful set of work values.
- Career Talk/Seminar
- Career Orientation
- Job Seeking Skills Seminar
- Job Fair (in/Off-Campus)
- Job Placement/Referral
- On-The-Job Training
CONSULTATION / REFERRAL
Consultation and referral includes the improvement and enhancement of the learning environment for students by facilitating information and communication among teachers, administrators and staff through a system whereby communication flows effectively among significant persons involved.
The counselors can assist students in assessing and identifying difficulties and resources available in the University to maximize their learning.
- Consultation with parents, administrators, faculty and staff
- Consultation / Referrals to different government and non-government agencies
- Assist referrals from Discipline Office, Administrators, Faculty, Staff and other concerned individuals.