The Learning Resource Center (LRC) envisions itself as providers of quality and timely information for the promotion and enhancement of the University’s vision, mission and goals.
The LRC supports the institution’s instructional, curricular, research and extension programs through:
- An organized, relevant and fast delivery of information and services;
- Timely and equitable access to the LRC’s resources and services;
- A close and meaningful working relationship with students, faculty, administrators and staff of the University;
- A maximized access to local and global information in cooperation with other libraries
- To continually upgrade the library and all its resources in order to meet the expanding educational programs of the University;
- To identify files and databases relevant to library services for easy and fast access of information;
- To maintain a pool of trained personnel with technical skills and competencies;
- To automate operations and services to keep abreast with current trends in modern Information Technology;
- To develop and implement strategies to promote the use of the library and all other learning resources;
- To link and network with local and international institutions to enhance the resources sharing capabilities of the center.