One of the busiest offices of the Philippine Christian University is the Office of the Registrar. It provides services that pertain to records and important documentation. This office authenticates and even vouches the veracity, truthfulness, and legality of the students’ academic performance. The office provides the necessary validity in order for students to qualify in any given professional field, whether domestic or global. It is also the conduit to the Commission on Higher Education and the Bureau of Immigration in so far as course offerings and approval are concerned.
The office provides the necessary relational openness so that the University will continue to exist and be recognized by the government. The Registrar’s Office has the significant responsibility to attract students in cooperation with the Department’s heads, coordinators, faculty, staff and, more importantly, the Vice President for Academic Affairs and the leadership of the University President.
The role of the Office of the Registrar is to balance the course availability and recognition in accordance with the vision and mission of the university. It is the interest of this office to partner with the students and the University family to ensure quality, dignity, and integrity.
The Office of the Registrar is envisioned to be a pivotal organization providing academic support service that is faith-based in perspective, Christian in character and humane in dimension in order to carry out its envisioned mission statement.
- Oversee all aspects of student course registration and student academic performance.
- Provide responsive customer service to clients.
- Institute automated processes related to students’ academic performance records.
- Provide support to the University Academic Affairs for the maintenance of students’ welfare and program integrity.
- Institute full utilization of the Student Information and Accounting System (SIAS).
- Provide academic services such as commencement exercises, special honorary awards, and other academic related honors and grants.
- Apply technology to develop a records management strategy.