6 total views, 2 views today
- LTi was the first organisation in Australia to have its Certificate IV in TESOL accredited.
- LTi has been responsible for delivering training across Australia (from Cairns to Perth), China, Malaysia, Korea, Iran, Singapore, plus distance students in various countries around the world.
- LTi publishes a full suite of TESOL Training resources which are used by over 20 different national and international training organisations.
- LTi is a Registered Training Organisation – endorsed by the Australian Government.
- LTi regularly undergoes external checks to ensure it meets the Australian Quality Training Framework Standards .
- LTi is a not for profit organisation – student fees go straight back into developing better courses and resources, as well as providing national and international education opportunities.
About LTi’s TESOL Courses
LTi’s TESOL courses are designed by industry professionals to give you the skills, knowledge and experience to teach English to speakers of other languages anywhere in the world.
The 10695NAT – Certificate IV in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) course will train you to:
– Analyse the relationship between culture and learning to create an inclusive learning environment;
– Understand the English language and its use in communication;
– Gain knowledge of the genre-based approach to teaching English;
– Plan lessons and classroom management strategies;
– Understand and teach grammar, spelling and pronunciation;
– Teach others to speak, listen to, read and write English;
– Evaluate English ability;
– Create, collect and collate teaching resources;
– Plus complete 1 elective (Certificate IV students only).
The 106888NAT – Diploma of TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) course will train you in all of the above, plus:
– Analyse various TESOL approaches and methodologies – allowing you to customise your teaching strategies to different cultures and learners;
– Design an ESL Syllabus (a connected series of lessons to form a curriculum) to suit a group of learners;
– Understand various forms of assessment;
– Select, modify and/or design and administer assessments;
– Teach English for academic purposes (e.g. for entry into University);
– Teach English for specific purposes – learn to build custom English training courses for any requirement (e.g. Business, Nursing, etc.).
Visit LTi TESOL’s Official Website: Click Here