The Philippine Christian University (PCU) follows these measures to ensure its position as a premier teaching and research university:
1. Maintain the highest standards of teaching, research, and administration
2. Advance the intellectual, cultural, economic, and social welfare of its academic community
3. Work with other national universities to enrich intellectual discourses, educational quality, and research activity in the wider national academic community
4. Defend the academic freedom of its teaching and administrative staff as well as its students to engage in rational inquiry and public discourses without fear or favor, and
5. Create a diverse, harmonious, and scholarly community committed to equity and merit as the fundamental principles through which administrators, faculty and staff members, and students are encouraged and assisted in order to realize their full potential.