The External Affairs Office devises, crafts, cultivates, and maintains the University’s linkages in a workable and flexible plans and activities. It is its marketing arm and public relations office, in charge of both internal and external communications aimed at enhancing the corporate image of the Philippine Christian University (PCU) and preserving its corporate culture. It also links the University to the community through its community-oriented program and development.
A distinctively strong Christian university, integrating Faith, Character and Service in building up and enhancing the quality of life.
The External Affairs Office commits itself to: a. The promotion of PCU as center for excellence in the academe and the humane services; b. An integrated, relevant and responsive service to the community wherein all PCU constituents are active participants; and c. The active participation of the alumni in the total life of the University, while addressing their continuing professional education and other academic needs.
To draw out PCU into a continuous close relationship with the community enabling both to use their resources and to respond relevantly to the realities of the time.
- To reorganize PCU Alumni to enable them to: 1. use their resources to lend support to the community relation activities of the university; and 2. participate in the Continuing Professional Education (CPE) program of the University.
- To establish sources of funding for its programs.
- To establish a comprehensive extension program that would continuously utilize human and technical resources of the different units of the University.
- To coordinate and integrate the community extension projects of the different units of the university.
- To establish local, regional, and international linkages that would put PCU in the forefront of academic and non-academic tasks.