The Philippine Christian University (PCU) Union Elementary School is committed to: develop in our children a strong Christian character and provide them with necessary skills to further their education, provide opportunities for them to pursue their goals for good citizenship and leadership, and prepare them to apply continuously the sound principles they have learned in upholding their values at all times.
PCU – UES MISSION STATEMENT
We, of the Philippine Christian University Union Elementary School are committed to:
- develop in our children strong Christian character
- provide our children with necessary skills to further their education
- provide opportunities for them to pursue their goals for good citizenship and leadership
- prepare them to apply continuously the sound principles they have learned in upholding their values at all times.
PCU – UES VISION STATEMENT
A distinctively strong Christian school dedicated to the enlightenment of children on the Christian faith and the building of academic foundation in preparation for their future roles as useful citizens.
PCU – UES OBJECTIVES
The PCU-UES aims to provide the children with a well-balanced academic programs and co-curricular activities to help them become active Christian who are:
- Service – oriented
- Socially aware, and
- Academically equipped individual.
The PCU – UES concentrates its efforts on the children’s:
- Commitment to Christ and the Christian way of life
- Acquisition of functional knowledge and skills that will prepare them for a higher aspirations,
- Awareness and concern for their social environment,
- Active participation in worthwhile activities.
The PCU – UES faculty, staff and administration aim to assist students to develop:
- Critical thinking,
- Desirable behavior and attitude
- Christian way of life,
- A community spirit dedicated to serving others.