PCU – UES MISSION STATEMENT
We, of the Philippine Christian University Union Elementary School are committed to:
- develop in our children strong Christian character
- provide our children with necessary skills to further their education
- provide opportunities for them to pursue their goals for good citizenship and leadership
- prepare them to apply continuously the sound principles they have learned in upholding their values at all times.
PCU – UES VISION STATEMENT
A distinctively strong Christian school dedicated to the enlightenment of children on the Christian faith and the building of academic foundation in preparation for their future roles as useful citizens.
PCU – UES OBJECTIVES
The PCU-UES aims to provide the children with a well-balanced academic programs and co-curricular activities to help them become active Christian who are:
- Service – oriented
- Socially aware, and
- Academically equipped individual.
The PCU – UES concentrates its efforts on the children’s:
- Commitment to Christ and the Christian way of life
- Acquisition of functional knowledge and skills that will prepare them for a higher aspirations,
- Awareness and concern for their social environment,
- Active participation in worthwhile activities.
The PCU – UES faculty, staff and administration aim to assist students to develop:
- Critical thinking,
- Desirable behavior and attitude
- Christian way of life,
- A community spirit dedicated to serving others.